Corporate Social Responsibity
We are fully aware of the obligations that being a responsible leader in business upon us, and the importance of being a good neighbour to both the community and the environment. With this in mind BATTALIO FORCE endeavours to operate in accord with the 10 Principles.
- Anti Corruption
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and bribery.
In respect of the environment we are committed to sustainable development including and this is exemplified by our published aims of achieving the sustainable development targets set by Government policy, learn more from experts.
Conserving energy, water, paper and other resources – particularly those which are scarce or non-renewable Reducing waste through re-use and recycling and by using reconditioned and recycled products and materials where such alternatives are available.
Phasing out ozone depleting substances and minimising the release of greenhouse gases, volatile organic compounds, vehicle emissions and other substances damaging to health and the environment.
Monitoring discharges and emissions to air, land, and water and assessing the actions necessary to reduce pollution or the risk of pollution
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining;
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour.
- The effective abolition of child labour.
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges.
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility.
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
Encouraging staff, through education and training, to work in an environmentally responsible manner and to play a full part in developing new ideas and initiatives.
Communicating environmental policies and best practice to all staff, Clients and contractors.